- About FCH JU
- Calls for proposals
- News and events
- Press corner
How to participate in FCH JU projects?
Submitted by admin on Thu, 2010-12-09 17:52
FCH JU launches every year, since 2008, a call for proposals on the basis of which funding is granted for research, technological development and demonstration projects.
Project participants are selected through open and competitive calls.
The selection of proposals to be supported is based on an independent evaluation and concluded by a Grant agreement.
Indicative budget for each annual call for proposals (doc).
Electronic Proposal Submission Service (EPSS):
FCH JU makes use of the FP7 EPSS tool for proposal submission. Proposals submitted any other way will not be accepted.
FAQ ( 221 KB)
Information Package- call for proposals
These are the key documents required for the preparation of your proposal.
- FCH JU Rules for submission of proposals ( 474 KB) , and the related evaluation, selection and award procedures
- Requests for redress ( 15.9 KB) If you feel that there has been a shortcoming in the way your proposal has been handled that may affect the final decision on whether or not the project will be funded, you may submit a request for redress.
- FCH JU guides for applicants, version 2 (May 2009)- word version
Reference documents for negotiation- management of projects
- FCH JU Negotiation Guidance Notes, Version: 2009-06-04
- Presentation of the NEF service (Negotiation facility)
- Financial Viability check tool ( 102 KB)
- Model Grant Agreement and its annexes and any special conditions that may apply
- Checklist for a Consortium Agreement for FCH JU Projects ( 208 KB)
- FCH JU Templates for Description of Work ( 185 KB)
- FP7 + FCH JU Guidelines on Intellectual Property Rules (644KB)
Reference document for reporting- management of projects
- FCH JU Project Reporting Guidance Notes ( 2.2 MB)
- FCH JU Project Reporting Templates ( 576 KB)
- Amendments Guide for FCH JU Grant Agreements ( 406 KB)
- Sesam quick guide ( 1 MB)
- Sesam user's guide for project participants ( 7MB)
Reference document for reporting- financial issues
- Certificates issued by external auditors (FAQ)
- FCH Communication campaign: how to avoid financial errors in cost claims reporting, September 2012
- Force presentation ( 8MB)
- Guide to financial issues for beneficiaries of FCH JU programme, version July 2012
Other FP7 documents to be used as relevant
- Guidance notes for beneficiaries and auditors on certificates issued by external auditors, version 1 July 2012
- Eligibility of taxes and charges related to personnel under FP6 and FP7